Friday, March 26

Pin It

Widgets

Obey the Heavenly Vision - Acts 26:19-20

"I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision, but declared first to those in Damascus, then in Jerusalem and throughout all the region of Judea, and also to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, performing deeds in keeping with their repentance." When the Apostle Paul testified at Caesarea before King Agrippa and Festus, the Roman Governor, he told them how Jesus appeared to him on the road to Damascus and of his subsequent conversion. Finally, Paul told Agrippa and Festus that he was "not disobedient to the heavenly vision" but openly declared to the Jews and Gentiles in all the region of Judea that they should repent and turn to God. Paul knew what his assignment was; he called it a "heavenly vision" because the assignment came from God. God has a heavenly vision for each of us. Lord, let me know and understand your plans for me and strengthen me to obey my heavenly vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to learn from you, please share your thoughts with me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...