Monday, April 18

Pin It

Widgets

God Is Thinking About You - Psalm 139

"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!" (vs. 17-18). It's hard to imagine that the Creator of the universe, our Heavenly Father, can think about you so much! This psalm assures you that not only does God think about you constantly, but:
  1. God knows you completely: "O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me" (vs. 1).
  2. God made you to be extraordinary: "Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--how well I know it" (vs. 14).
  3. God has your life all planned out: "Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed" (vs. 16).
  4. God abides with you to help you accomplish His plan for your life: "I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence!" (vs. 7).
If God put so much effort into planning and creating you, then it is no wonder that He is thinking about you. Are you thinking about Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to learn from you, please share your thoughts with me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...