Friday, April 2

Pin It

Widgets

Your Other Right Hand - Psalm 109:30-31

"With my mouth I will give great thanks to the LORD; I will praise him in the midst of the throng. For he stands at the right hand of the needy one, to save him from those who condemn his soul to death." This Psalm is an assurance that God takes up the cause of His people when they are downhearted and confronting evil and injustice. Verse 21 says that God will "deal on my behalf" for His name's sake and He will deliver me because of His steadfast love. Isn't it good to know that God stands beside you--He stands at your right hand--when you need His vindication and His deliverance? Knowing that He is right beside you taking up your cause gives you reason and strength to give God "great thanks!"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...