Friday, July 2

Pin It

Widgets

God's Supernatural Salvation - Isaiah 12:2-4

“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God s my strength and my song,and he has become my salvation. With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. And you will say in that day: Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted." Isaiah foresees a day when God's people will praise him for the abundant joy of his salvation. Because God is my salvation, declares Isaiah, therefore, it is a supernatural salvation. God Himself and God alone saves me and He is also enough to be one's strength, the One Whom you sing about, and your salvation. There are endless supplies of salvation that can be richly enjoyed. But God's salvation flows out to people through the witness of God's own people.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...