Sunday, June 27

Pin It

Widgets

Be a Volunteer Not a Recruit - Isaiah 6:8

"And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”  Isaiah had a vision of being in the presence of God in His heavenly temple. Isaiah became fearful because he was a sinful person standing in the presence of a Holy God. An angel took tongs from the altar of the heavenly temple, picked up a coal, and flew to Isaiah and touched his mouth to atone for his sin so he could stand holy before God. God then began to question who would take His message to Israel. Isaiah eargerly volunteered to be the one to carry God's message even though the message was bad news that Israel would be conquered and its people taken into captivity. Be a volunteer, not a recruit in proclaiming the message of the gospel to the world. Here am I, Lord, send me!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...